Serving Morgan County for over 60 years, we are a second-generation animal clinic. Started by Dr. Ray Ashwander in 1945, Dr. Charles Ashwander joined his father in 1979. Ashwander Animal Clinic was originally located in downtown Decatur on Moulton Street and has been located at 2001 6th Avenue SE in Decatur, AL since 1957. Dr. Ashwander is a graduate of Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine. He is a member of the Alabama Veterinary Medical Association and the American Veterinary Medical Association. Contact Ashwander Animal Clinic today for same-day appointments.